Continental Express

Continental Express are they still in business ■■ not seen any about for a few weeks

SHYTOT:
Continental Express are they still in business ■■ not seen any about for a few weeks

Thinking about I haven’t seen any in our place for quite a few weeks, ■■■■ tatty kit they had .

I still deliver to their yard at Waltham cross… but i don’t think they are called Conti Ex anymore?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I saw an ad on Indeed last week for class one work paid at £130 a shift, in Waltham Cross. I wondered if it was them, as that was how they seemed to want to pay people. Like most of the work on Indeed it was through an agency. So I went and did the whole boring registration thing and at the end he told me it was for Continental Express. I said I wasn’t looking for tramping or nights out etc, he said it was only “shunting” trailers around. Sounded a bit odd, as he didn’t seem to know any more than that.
As yet I’m still waiting to hear and get a start time…won’t hold my breath!

I see scanias with Logistic Partnerships written on them pulling their trailers quite a bit. Not sure if it’s them rebranded or a subby.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

In the London Gazette of today administrators have been appointed to this old established European haulier.

Gardner6LYT:
In the London Gazette of today administrators have been appointed to this old established European haulier.

You Ray of light as per usual.

No one cares anymore as long as its not them