4months in, these are the stuff that plsses me off so far

Had to have a chuckle or cry a few weeks back.
I had to go to a large combined transport yard/ vehicle dealership/ mechanic.
Not been there before, so wasn’t sure of procedure etc. Pull up to the gate which isn’t manned, so hop out and head to the building. The first door, the obvious point of entry says transport office, all deliveries here. I’m not exactly delivering anything, but it’s the logical choice.
So I walk In up to the desk and stand there whilst the bloke finished whatever he was doing on the computer. He then gets up, looks at me and walks off to another desk over the other side of the office. Bit rude, but ok, whatever. I wait, and wait and wait some more. Nothing… at least 5 people in there all know I’m there, but nothing…
I then devise a cunning plan. I’ve noticed this office has other “window” areas for different things. I’m in the transport window, but it seems like there is a window for parts from the shop side of the place, another for service. So I exit the building, walk all the way around it to the other side and enter through the “service” door and up to the “service” window which is more or less opposite where I was… same people, same office, just a different window. Almost immediately, the bloke that walked off before comes up, and asks how he can help, happy as Larry, couldn’t have asked for a nicer interaction…

All because I was now in the “customer” area rather then the lowlife scum driver area.