New Supertruckers

Juddian:

ezydriver:

ROADRANGER:
Had one of Metcalfe “supertruckers”
Nearly take my sunvisor off today.
Heading towards immingham on the M180 minding my own business, not a care in the world, I noticed a volvo fh in the distance, gaining on me very slowly.
Eventually he starts to pass me, by this time we’re on the A180.
Before long he has a couple of cars up his jacksey, so before he had a convoy, I backed off and let him in (old school I am).
Of course, Mr Metcalfe the supertrucker who was behind me,was too thick to work out what was going on decided he was passing me but, I had already pressed resume.
So elephants racing ensued.
The turn off for killingholme was ahead, would he pass me?
Was he going off at killingholme?
We are really really close to the slip road,I’m looking down at his indicators for a clue, no, looks like he’s going to stallingborough with his semi low loader and cable drums.
Then, right on the junction, bang,they’re on and in the stupid chimp comes.
What a TOTAL pro.
You are a credit to the regiment sir.
Supertruckers my arse.

Totally in your control mate. You be the pro. You could’ve avoided all that childish muppetry by un-pressing resume for 5 more seconds. It doesn’t hurt, honest.

So how far do you go with this, in theory you could keep reducing clicks until tractors start coming past then the last remaining milk float in the country decides he’s pulling out to get by too.

Maybe in mitigation the second bod hadn’t got a satnav so had no clue what county he was in :unamused: let alone a junction might be approaching, so desperate to stay cosily within 6 ft of his mate’s arse.
I can well understand RR’s annoyance, we see plonkers like this with no bloody idea what they are doing, other than the programmed urge to get past, increasing in proportion every day.
The irony being that the less being paid/earned the more flying about done :unamused:

Thank you.
Can I add that I only posted,because Metcalfe transport are on the telly, being referred to as supertruckers.
AND if, he had indicated sooner that less than a complete second as he did, I would have backed off.
I have no time for some of the Muppetry that I witness on a daily basis and have no wish to add to it.