Eu referendum whats your vote

whisperingsmith:
> cav551:
> I hope I am wrong but as I have all along, I still predict massive violence if the electorate are betrayed by the politicians.

That is the worrying thing CAV - Brexit has always been the baby of the more Violent tendencies & sympathies - you only have to read many of the posts on this thread or the Right-wing press: Sun, Mail etc…

Hopefully - whatever the outcome the Majority in Britain will come together for the common good & keep the violent minority at bay

Indeed, Whispering, but there is a glimmer of hope in that the majority of the Brexshiteer moaners (why do they call us remoaners, just look through this thread and see who’s doing all the real moaning?) are all old fogies still living in the Empire who would be hard put to chuck a pebble at a copper, much less a brick. I’m in the same boat these days but I have no desire to chuck anything at anybody, but it is the young who will form the large majority who can see their future being poured down the drain, who will hold sway.

I have accepted the flawed referendum, just don’t agree with it. No cause to take up arms for.

The loony old right will soon fade away as all oldies, loony right and otherwise, do. :smiley: