4months in, these are the stuff that plsses me off so far

TruckDriverBen:
4months in on the class 1 these are the stuff that annoys me, as im new i dont know the etiquettecy would appreciate help;

-i start at stupid oclock 0400 and finish at 1800 this is a average day most the time is “waiting” around i want to get the day moving.

-not getting trained, at anything at all, whether its fridges, curtainsiders no training only training is the good friend youtube which enables me leaving the fridge on all day.

-turning up to a delivery at a set time, example 12:00 and going into the traffic office and your literally at the desk, but no one is interested, and you waiting there for like 5min,10mins and they can see you but still your waiting, i dont know if its okay for me to be blunt and say here my delivery notes come see me , i would do this in a shop i aint waiting for no reason but i dont want to be rude. + no bays available and telling the traffic office to ring you on your number and them giving you a remark we cant, were not your secretary come see us at this time when your 13:00 when the delivery says 12:00 and your on time. + waiting forever for your notes to be signed

-leaving a safe gap when driving then getting cut up by every tom, dlck, and harry + on the average speed zone cars hogging the middle lane we should be allowed on the third lane on average zones IMO

-AEBS randomly has a alarm and brake gets applied for no apparent reason when there nothing for miles.

-I will post more when i remember, but the main one that annoys me is the turning up the delivery point and just waiting for forever anyone else get annoyed with these stuff . + feel free to add your own stuff.

/rant over

When being ignored, do what I do, take off your hi viz. :bulb:
I’ll guarantee wiithin 20 seconds somebody notice you at last, and will tell you to put it back on, then say…‘‘Oh you can see me then’’

Doesn’t bother me waiting time tbh, I’m getting paid so ■■■■ em, and I’ve no wish to work on my first heart attack by getting stressed out.

3rd lane?..why ffs?..what’s the rush? , just let them crack on.

Just chill out mate, don’t let things get to you and the job becomes more enjoyable.

However if you want to talk about annoyances :smiley:
It’s you ■■■■ s who cut in half way through completing an overtake…I want to rip your ■■■■ heads off every time you do it to me…learn to drive you ■■■■ s. :smiling_imp:
Don’t think I’ve mentioned that before. :laughing: