Bad company?

Next month you will have had your licence for 6 months and you now have experience. That opens up a lot of job opportunities. Next month will be time to move on.

Run forest Run ,

ChrisEnglish90:

blue estate:
Run forest Run ,

I will once completed 6month! But as I say would love class 1! Just need to get a foot in the door there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They’ve not paid you OT , they’ve not been paying MAN dealer and the O licence is on dodgy ground
even quasie modo can’t ignore those bells ringing

most of us old timers have probably worked for a dodgy company at some stage! one cowboy outfit i was with were put ‘on stop’ at most of the local companies…i couldn’t even get Ad Blu from Ford & Slater’s or our local (100 Yards away) truck shop.eventually had to pay out of my own pocket then go into our wages office with an angry face to get my money back :imp:
another occasion,same company,one of our drivers,Bullnose Bob,had a problem with the wipers on his Scania T Cab not working.the boss told him not to worry,as he’d looked at the weather forecast,and it wasn’t going to rain that day :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
that is a true story! Tango Boy knows Bob and the company involved,so wouldn’t be surprised at that.

crack on working till you find another job.
you will get a start elsewhere while your working easier than if your not.
ask for your overtime dosh and see what excuse you get,then work accordingly till you leave.