Driver CPC Question.

Strange question but anyway, my current CPC expires Sept 19 and I have completed the next five modules already so all done and dusted till 2024.

Now, I have recently changed jobs and my new employer has asked me to attend their next CPC course (which they are paying for) in a few weeks time.

Can I add to the five I’ve already completed ready for the next (2029) one? Stack 'em up I suppose?

:question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

Well…

If part of the Dcpc is putting 23 question marks in a row…congrats…you’ve passed! :smiley:

yourhavingalarf:
Well…

If part of the Dcpc is putting 23 question marks in a row…congrats…you’ve passed! :smiley:

Er that wasn’t question though!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

There’s no point in doing any DCPC courses until after September 19 because they won’t count.

Sent from my mobile.

■■■■ - forgot to say its seven hours at time and a half as well!

andy288*:
■■■■ - forgot to say its seven hours at time and a half as well!

Well in that case do it. Easy day, big money, win win.

The company will just get an e-mail back saying the training is “Invalid” and pay the £8.95 fee as well as your overtime!
But maybe it’s part of the induction process that they require everybody to attend this dcpc session, is up to them if they want to try upload your attendance.

Seems like you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. a no brainer :slight_smile:

Think I’m just gonna turn up on the day and pocket the cash then!