PAUL GEE's PHOTO COLLECTION (Part 1)

ArcDaz:

DEANB:
Midlands BRS Seddon Atkinson. Looks at the cars from the 1970s behind. Looks like a Granada,Cortina, and a 1100/1300 Austin.

Forest of Dean Caravans/Transport Mercedes.

Nuttall Transport ERF. Think “moomooland” knows about this company from memory.

Anyone recognise the Volvo tanker arriving at Poole docks ■■

Anyone recognise the Dodge ■■ Thats a rare sight now motorbike just overtaking with a side-car.

Arthur W Read Foden bulker.Looks like the pic was taken on the A35 between Dorchester and Bridport not far from where
Askers cafe used to be.

N.B.Tite Foden.

Baileys Haulage Crusader. Looks like it had been on the Middle East with the air con unit and storage lockers on the roof.

I reckon this is a great pic. :smiley: Nice working shot with two popular 8 wheelers of the time. Looks like its tea break
time with the fella in the chair. :laughing: Hello Dean that photo of the two popular 8 wheelers cement tankers is a beauty what a nice catch to get of two old school companys that you no longer see on our roads any more i also love the old Redlands motors and the old truck cuttings from the mags i hope you guys had a great new year too I would like thank you Dean Paul Mark for all the hard work that you put in to this Kind Regards Darren :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

A.Brown (Tunstall) ERF

ArcDaz, we have no way of knowing what youv’e written if you don’t start your typing AFTER the last

:wink: Robert