Bus Driver had enough

dieseldog999:
alternatively…
you could go the agency route.
have the freedom to pick and choose all the agency companies that will be clamouring over themselves for your services plus all the companies you work for will offer you permemant jobs on the spot once they realise what an asset you are to their workforce.
whatever one you deem suitable for your skills then you will be able to command around £25 per hour wages giving you £250 --£300 per shift which allows you to only work when it suits you leaving you ample time to study for another choice of career.
before long you can have several phd qualifications,become qualified as a pilot,professor,submarine commander,you name it and the world will be laid at your feet.
before you consider contacting nasa to train as an astronaut ( we havent had one of them on here yet) then remember you might need to travel and it will include some unplanned nights out.
go the agency route my good man,and before long you will be able to keep working on trucks as a pastime between your regular job and the world will be your lobster. :slight_smile:

That sounds like a great plan :smiley:
In fact, one of my other identit…sorry, one of my MATES has done just that. Imagine! :slight_smile: