Eu referendum whats your vote

gingerfold:

Bewick:

Buzzer:
Bloody marvelous the truck convoy from Manston airport to Dover docks today PAID FOR BY THE TAX PAYERS and only 89 turned up, what a joke. Plus Grayling giving a 17 million contract to a company with out any ships who tendered from a take away shop, that was a good carry out by them,you could not make it up if you tried another failed balls up by our illustrious government what will they come up with next, Buzzer

It was aired on our local Border TV news this evening that out of the 89 motors that turned up “Fast Eddie” provided 15 of them ! Plus they all got paid £550 for each motor ! So that would account why Eddie piled in with 15 !! What a load of hot air and Bollox but wherever there’s a few quid to be had Eddie will be sniffing about ! Who knows Eddie might have offered to provide all 89 motors next time around for £400 a shot !! :blush: :unamused: Cheers Bewick.

£550 for a day…I wouldn’t put the ignition key in for that. :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

Sorry " gingerfold " but in todays world there are plenty that would put that key in the slot, a lot don’t know there own true running cost as has been the case for many years, the problem with that is and has always been they mess the market up for the savvy hauliers then fall by the wayside and its always hard to get the rates back up but so easy in reverse, my opinion of course but have seen it many times first hand as I suspect you have as well, also a lot of our foreign friends don’t help doing internal traffic at ridiculously low rates to get them nearer to there home base back over the channel, Buzzer.