New pass assessment day with DHL via agency

Ondrej:
Good morning gents
I have passed my class 2 in November and this is the first time i have been invited to driver assessment/induction day its with dhl Alfreton.

Iam kinda feeling uncomfortable as this is first time since I have been around calss 2 since November. Can you please let me know what should I expect on Monday? Are there any written tests involved? Obviously i will refresh on my driving/working hours and print out daily check card so I don’t ■■■■ it up but still my tacho card is still a virgin haha

Also I currently work in dead end job its secure £1400 per month doing not much is this a good time to go to work via agency for dhl? If i get fortunate to pass the assessment… I just can’t deal with m work anymore but its money on the account after all… is it a good move? The agency told me its contract at least untill the end of the march… How bad is it with work after that?

Thank you for any sort of information and encouragement
Ondrej

Let’s get the bad stuff outta the way:
“A verbal contract ain`t worth the paper it’s written on”.
If you’ve got a written contract, great, if not be very cautious. January is normally a slack period in many, but not all, sectors.

But you’ve got your ticket out of your current job now, good. Go to this assessment with a positive attitude, at the very least it’ll be a drive round in a truck and you’ll know what to expect in any future tests. If it goes well and you’re offered a job you aren’t obligated to accept. Think carefully about chucking a permanent job for a promise.
If you’re close to walking from current job, then maybe go for it. If needing to pay bills regularly maybe wait a coupla months?