Eu referendum whats your vote

Carryfast:

whisperingsmith:

Buzzer:
This is about right, Buzzer

After Brexit & no EU’s allowed in - these are the ones who will fill the void

I’m afraid I think EEs fit better into Britain than our Asian friends lovely as they are (& much better than the Scousers, Manks & Yorkies migrating all over Britain)

Remind us what this argument is all about ?.IE your illegal self appointed rogue non country of the EU is actually trying to take over National border control policy of the member states including obviously allowing in loads of non EU immigrants.In addition to the cheap labour free for all of the single labour market.While I’m sure that your mates among the ECHR and ECJ and the usual suspects like Merkel,Macron and Juncker would have something to say about us summarily deporting illegal immigrants with no ifs or buts.

theguardian.com/world/2018/s … protection

Plus ça change, plus c’est la même chose.

Not a lot different then from the latter end of WW2 to 1948, when the French were organising the illegal Jewish immigration to, and arming and financially supporting of, the various Jewish terrorist groups in Palestine, because they pathalogically hated the British. From their actions in the middle east during WW2 one would never believe that we were supposed to be on the same side.