Palletways Fradley

manicpb:
I just want to give a balanced view of Palletways. The OP could have been me, Palletways offered me a job and I just had to wait for my CPC card to arrive before they gave me a start date (28th November in the end).

It’s been everything I needed to learn the ropes in the trade. Fairly good training on the paperwork and POD side of things, two days out with a trainer before heading out on your own. They have offered unpaid but free CPC training (which I’ve declined for the time being as I’ve the best part of 5 years to go). I’ve had a few nightmare shifts in the middle of Birmingham but never felt I couldn’t handle anything. The last couple of weeks have been quiet (although a lot of drivers have been off) and we’ve been leaving an hour or two early and still getting the full day in pay.

Can’t help but feel the OP missed a decent opportunity however I see on another post he found full time work in the end after a bad experience with an agency.

Hello Mr Palletways. Why do you dock your drivers for damage? That’s what insurance is for. Come on let’s hear it.