Crap and/or abusive instructors

My first instructor I had at the start of last year wasn’t shouty but didn’t instil much confidence it almost put me off driving all together, contacted in late December, assessment lesson at the start of January. Lessons booked for February and for the majority of the lesson he sat using and talking on his phone not watching what I was doing and when he did take notice of what I was doing he was passive aggressive about it. Turning back into the yard after a day of training a car flashes me in, he slams the brakes and shouts because he was looking at his phone and missed the car flashing so thought I was pulling out in front of it.

I could write an essay on this, he even cancelled my test and kept postponing and staggering lessons over months until finally admitting he doesn’t want to anymore in MAY. Leaving me £1670 out of pocket, he only gave me the test fees back after I threatened legal action. it wasn’t until September I went back and completed Cat C with a more reputable company and passing on my 2nd attempt.