Did i make any errors?

qwakers:

pig pen:
On the 29th, you started at 07.13 and finished at 23.19 giving 16hrs 6mins duty time, you only allowed a max of 15hrs providing you had the reduced rests available. If you had taken an other 4 mins longer on your break at 07.18, it would of gave you 9hrs off, so you will have been OK.
EDIT, you are on EU driving hours not UK domestic?
Did you do any daily checks, at the start of shift? If you have it should be after the cards been put in and shown as other work, covers your own back.

to add to this.

i use velocity fleet management (free to me) and the app for daily checks so i have record of daily checks.

i doubt the dvsa will crucify me for 4 minutes so if that’s the only error i made, considering my complete lack of experience with the regs, then i did ok. (and will remember that one for next time.)

What I was trying to say, not very clearly is,
You’ve done 16hrs 6mins duty, your over by 1hr 6mins, your allowed a max of 15hrs.
On that day, the long break you started at 07.18 if you had 4+ minutes more break it would of been ok.

Granted its only 4 minutes, and unlikely to get you crucified if its a one off, on the face of it though, its a long shift (too long) from card insertion to ejection, and may require an explanation if stopped.

Your velocity fleet should flag this as an infringement when you down load.