Crap and/or abusive instructors

I did both of my tests at PSTT and no shouting or abuse and I passed both so do question why some need to do so

Some so-called instructors shout and yell and that is very much a failing on their part. Our instructors, on the other hand, are carefully selected for their people skills, are fully trained and continually updated in instructional techniques and their skills and ability are regularly monitored and assessed for their ongoing suitability for employment with us. Half of our trainers have done the 15 year mark with us with others following close up behind, so they really have been through the mill many times. All this is for the benefit of our customers and, as a direct result, for the benefit of our reputation. Any instructor employed by us is fully aware that shouting at a candidate or being abusive is a sackable offence.

I get really annoyed that we put all this effort in to produce a first class product but “matey boy” down the road with a tatty old truck, no facilities and no instructor training is able to relieve folks of their hard earned. It’s simply immoral in my book. Booked another person only this morning who has lost just over £2k by choosing to go with the cheaper option. Cheaper haha!

Rant over,

Pete :laughing: :laughing: