Part Time Jobs for Class 1 Drivers

Hi ihasham.

Is your nick name anything to do with ham radio ? or do you just like ham ? by the looks of it you have all the quailifications needed to be a truck driver, what makes me wonder is do you really want to drive trucks for a living, I think not to be honest other wise you would be going round or calling all your local haulage companys looking for work.

The bit about getting some more practice on reversing will come with the job, I dont care who it is that has just passed there truck test its way different when your out on your own, one difference is the truck will be loaded not MT another noone tells you to turn left or right, your on your own and you’ll learn by your mistakes like we all did. each delivery will be different when it comes to reversing, and the secret to reversing starts in the postioning of the truck if you dont get that right you wont get it in, you have to make it easy for your self. reverse in on your side not your blind side when its possable.

Are you still driving a desk or do you now have a set of keys to a truck ?

It cant be easy to get your first driving job as a nuBee, and the reason is if I was a transport manager and I interviewed you as a nubee with no experence of the road industry and the next driver that came in looking for a job had driven for ten years in all kinds of trucks and types of trailers who am I going to pick ?

I Look forward to your reply I can see you logged in not long ago.
Good luck anyway.