Nearly cracked the 800 top line mark

That explains why you’re not answering yer phone! :smiley:

I love being a van driver, I don’t love being a horse carrying washing machines and, the worst things of all, MATTRESSES, upstairs :smiley:
I put this thread up mainly because I’m feeling a little bit pleased with myself, tbh. It’s been a long time since I could say that my bank account has the plural of “Thousand” in it.
And to kinda say that you CAN earn decent money as a van (■■■■ off :smiley:) driver if you put the work in.
I’m 61, 40 years younger than Harry Monk, and if I can earn enough money to keep me in Werthers Originals and hernia trusses then anyone can. Don’t even need a Class 1 :smiley:
I get that Class 1 is easier work than what I’m doing but, you know what? I seem to be doing ok :slight_smile: Lost a stone and a half in 6 weeks too.
I measure my weight against a belt that my little brother and sister got me about 30 years ago. Top quality leather, brass buckle.
When I was at my fighting weight of 12 and a half stone it buckled at the third hole. I got to the point last year when I couldn’t even fasten it on the last hole! Now, i’m at the third hole again, edging towards the 4th. Unseen territory for that belt.