Any old promotor drivers around

Sorry Brian, but it wasn,t me that took a load to the Albanian border. I went within 10 ks of it to two different destinations on two separate occasions close to Ohrid and then Prizren, the latter in company with Roger Graber. It was winter and in an effort to reach Rijeka to backload we took a route which was advised in order to save time. Big joke that was !!, it took us over a pretty substantial range of large hills where we promptly got stuck in the snow! The result was that 28 km section took us 28 hours! and we missed our relaods. I,m pretty sure that back in the 70,s/80,s there was no diplomatic relations between UK and Albania and we were strongly advised not to travel there hence those guys unloading/transhipping at the border. Back then that was a very strange part of Yugo, occupied by remnants of the moslem Turks who chose to relocate down there rather than push on back into Turkey after the Austro-Hungarian pact kicked them out at the turn of the century. My history of the region is not brilliant tho some people thought I was living there I went so often!!. I,m sure Efes willfill in with any errors I,ve made!