PAUL GEE's PHOTO COLLECTION (Part 1)

atlas man:
Hi I think Brennans tankers were from Leeds they used to have a yard at Tingley behind the Bulls head pub

Thanks for the input “atlas man” :smiley:

tastrucker:
Cant make the name out on the Foden car transporter ■■ Allegro shed on the bottom. :laughing:

hello DEAN ,the Foden is another Shropshire gem from you ,ex Valley Transport Bishops Castle ,they had 2 of them along with Dodges and TK Bedfords ,but your picture it is with Chester Car Carriers ,thank you Trevor

Thanks alot Trevor. :wink:

kingswinford kit:
Anyone recognise the Bedford TM rigid ■■

Hi Dean ,the TM 4 wheeler is ex Passey Knott of Kington ,agriculture merchants ,looks if it now belongs to a farmer.
Trevor ,can remember Valley transport ,they ran buses as well ,and the transport side taken over by a company named Morris and continued to transport cars they had Dafs and F10 Volvos ,when they finished one of thier drivers started Mid Wales Car Deliveries with Scanias ,regards Keith

Thanks for the info keith good stuff. :smiley:

MANTRONIC:
Stephens & Chambers ERF loaded with scrap.

DEAN ,Oh My Days !! another Stephens and Chambers ! Brill !! Pauls collection of South wales photos must be like a bottomless pit !
That ERF is probably ex Showerings Shepton Mallet and hauling scrap into the Abbey , enjoyed the Welsh Crusader spectacle a few pages back ,this thread moves so fast !!. amazing stuff MT .

Thanks for the info “MT” yes Paul certainly did get some great Welsh pics. :smiley:

grumpy old man:
“atlas man” Hi I think Brennans tankers were from Leeds they used to have a yard at Tingley behind the Bulls head pub.

Correct. Bill Brennan was a Leeds outfit.

Thanks for confirming “GOM” :wink:

tastrucker:
Hi Dean ,the TM 4 wheeler is ex Passey Knott of Kington ,agriculture merchants ,looks if it now belongs to a farmer.
Trevor ,can remember Valley transport ,they ran buses as well ,and the transport side taken over by a company named Morris and continued to transport cars they had Dafs and F10 Volvos ,when they finished one of thier drivers started Mid Wales Car Deliveries with Scanias ,regards Keith.

Yes Keith ,Valley Transport ran buses ,until recently they were taken over by i think Longmynd travel .
Morris motors took over the transport side is correct ,and Mid wales deliveries were out of Bishops Castle at Lydham on the Craven arms road ,thank you Trevor

More good stuff Trevor,thanks for posting. :smiley: