Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

wrighty:
Evening Buzzer

Been another busy week on the trucking front but back home to get stuck into a bit of farming, sheds to muck out and cattle to sort ready for the Christmas break.
Had a rough week especially for Alice as her old faithful Jack Russell Pepsi went out for a mooch around on wednesday night and did’nt return, she found her drowned in the stream at the back of the house on Thursday morning. She was 13 years old and was getting slightly infirm, but it was still a shock but hey ho life goes on eh…
Think I may be down your way on Monday night Tuesday morning, so will be in touch for that pre Christmas brew…

Cheers Wrighty.

Very sad when you lose a pet especially a dog they are unconditional and dont answer back, I always think im’e hard when it comes to dealing with a loss like that but when it comes to it Im’e as soft as they come and have been known to shed a tear or two, best thing to do is get a replacement maybe not straight away. Thats what we did when we lost our last Lab, waited for about three months and the Boss said think we should get another dog and so we did, I know you have to put up with the odd mishap till they are trained (ours live indoors) but in the long run we are glad we got a replacement.
Still got my inconclusive and the first red market is not till 23rd January so he may have to stay till then less he gets sold privately, got a few irons in’t fire on that one too. Could have him done for freezer which is another option as well. Have to litter up every other day now and fill feed trailer as well, feeding about3 kilo’s a head of hard grub as well.
When and if your down our way early nex week give us a bit of notice if you can and we can have that cup of tea, trust you still got my mobile number if not PM me, Buzzer