PAUL GEE's PHOTO COLLECTION (Part 1)

HRS:

Buzzer:
Dean thanks for the mention, I have always believed it is most important what ever you buy, a house, new car or a truck you got to always look at the out door even on a rainy day when going through the in door. Always a consideration was reliability, service and parts backup, fuel economy and of course driver likeability the last being most important of late with a driver shortage, well at least of competent and loyal ones. Things have changed enormously since I got involved in transport and todays environment is not one I would relish, the good old days are long gone and I was in it when it was pleasurable as a lot on here were, we definitely had the good times even though it was tough but you just got on with it. By the way we did have a slight deviation and ran a few DAF’s for a while as well as the Volvo’s & Scania’s.
When we were at our peak we never ran any trucks more than three years buying ten or twelve new every year, extending the warranty for the whole life while with us and that way we never had any major bills, finance then was cheap as chjps so to me it was a no brainer back then and we could readily sell our old stock even though they were LHD something else we have specked from the early 90’s and still run today, glad to be retired now and just observe the proceedings from a distance, Buzzer

And of course Mr Davies a very tasty Mandator, One carefull owner, never raced or rallied. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Harvey