Agencies and wasted time

sammym:
I’m not being funny… But I’d have been chasing them rather than assuming they’d do the leg work.

I’ve not had these sorts of problems with agencies. But I am a bit more proactive.

It’s always good to be proactive. But to be honest I’m getting p off with all this agencies, as you already understood. In this exact situation I called them couple of days before assessment, asked for confirmation that it will happen and one lady, who sounded like she wants to get reed of me as soon as possible, told me that they are going to send it, clearly showing that I’m wasting her time by asking such silly things. So obviously I decided that everything is under their control and if they send it I will go and do the assessment if no then it means that they have different plans. Not like I’m desperate to get this job, as anyway I can do only every second weekend and I’m doing already this weekend with another agency, only agency which managed to get work for me almost from the first days after passing my class 2 test year ago. I have passed class 1 now, so maybe one day they will manage to get me start in this field as well, we’ll see.