PAUL GEE's PHOTO COLLECTION (Part 1)

Ray Smyth:
I dont think we have had one of these on here before ? Windebank Bros International Mercedes.
Anyone know where they were from ?

Hi Dean, Windebanks were from Portsmouth area, they did a lot of fruit & veg to
wholesale markets throughout the UK. Maggie D and Mappo will remember them.
Regards, Ray.

Thanks for the info Ray. :wink:

Buzzer:
Dean sadly John Compton passed in November just gone RIP, he came from Downton near Salisbury, Buzzer

Sorry to hear that Buzzer.

ERF-NGC-European:
Thanks for posting the Crusader brochure and spec sheets, DEANB! They clear up a mystery for me: I’ve always thought that they were randomly fitted with Fuller 9, 10 or 15-speed boxes according to taste but it now becomes clear that 220 RR Crusaders had 10sp Fullers, 280 RR Crusaders had the beefier and newer 9-sp Fullers; and the 305 6x4 Crusaders had the 15-sp Fullers. Nice motors! I sat in one at Gaydon in June. Robert.

No worries chap glad it helped. :smiley:

kenfig bill:
="DEANB"We have had alot of Crusaders on here.

Hey Dean ,and Welsh crusaders as well !! …Phillip Jones Fforestfach Swansea …had about half a dozen on tinplate and Signode work …Roger Marshall Newport did mostly Bell work …Robbins probably had the most in the Swansea area …V B Davies an immaculate fleet remember them at the Mond at Clydach hauling loads of nickel pellets …awesome …lol …Geraint

They seemed to have a big following in Wales Geraint. :wink:

oiltreader:
Oily who does the ERF car transporter belong to ■■
Silcock and Collins colours Dean :slight_smile: Oily

Thats the one Oily,could not remember the name ! :unamused: :laughing:

moomooland:
Silcock and Collins colours Dean :slight_smile:
Here’s a couple more…

Thanks for the pics Paul. :smiley:

oiltreader:
Two courtesy of Graham Richardson of firms posted on your page Dean :slight_smile:
Oily

Thanks Oily for the pics. :wink: Paul sent me these two photos that he took about 2 weeks ago.
The two companies were featured yeaterday and he reckons its 20 years between the pics. :smiley: :wink:

FLOURPOWER:
Hovis Foden.
Another nice flourpower shot cheers Dean.

They must have had a large fleet “FLOURPOWER” as Paul and Mark certainly caught a few of their motors ! :laughing:

FLOURPOWER:
COOP Foden
Is this a CO OP FLOUR motor?anybody know please?

“gingerfold” may know ?