PAUL GEE's PHOTO COLLECTION (Part 1)

moomooland:
Very quiet on the thread today. :frowning:

1This Scammell Pioneer SV1T recovery truck Reg No 806 FUF was new in 1939 and after army life was registered for civilian use in 1978.

0Powered by a 102 bhp Gardner 6-cylinder engine the Pioneer SV1T had a 3-ton folding crane and lockers for recovery equipment and towing bars.
Most of these early Pioneer recovery vehicles were lost during the war abroad with the British Expeditionary Forces.

You did well to find info out about that Scammell Paul. :smiley: :wink: I wonder if it still survives.

kingswinford kit:
M.F.Freeman Scania

Hi Dean ,M F (Mervyn) Freeman from the Forest of Dean ,i think ROF will be able to tell us his exact whereabouts regards Keith

Thanks for the comment Keith. :wink:

tastrucker:
MS & EM Patrick DAF

M S Patrick are from down Leominster way ,see them up in Salop a lot ,Trevor

Thanks for your input Trevor. :wink:

kingswinford kit:
“Retired Old ■■■■”]
Hi Dean ,M F (Mervyn) Freeman from the Forest of Dean ,i think ROF will be able to tell us his exact whereabouts regards Keith

I have to admit that I don’t know where Merv is hanging out these days, although someone posted a couple of pics of his yard on the dreaded Fatface some time ago. The last time I saw him was probably 30-odd years ago- I used to move his machinery around before he invested in his own transport. Maybe lurpak or leylandlover could bring us up to date?

Hey ROF ,have since found out his depot is just outside Ruardean on a back road down to Bishopswood ,well out of the way ! regards Keith

Thanks “ROF” and Keith. :smiley: