LMI’A

flat to the mat:

rowson85:

JIMBO47:
meant to say a local Chinese guy that lived in local village got nominated by MB got his PR and moved straight away to BC . Had his PR taken away due to the fact MB nominated him and he spent no time in MB after receiving PR., it made the local news. iirc in MB to get nominated for PR by the province you sign that you intend to reside in MB ,no length mentioned but if they suspect you were not going to reside It is classed as fraud. also if you sponser someone through the MB system and they bugger off straight away and found out YOU cant nominate anyone again.

Fair enough, Alberta is different i was told I’m free to move, live and work wherever i wish in Canada when i got Pr at the border and in my letter. No matter I’m now a Canadian Citizen so i can do what ever i like.

all the best

TBH that surprises me , didn’t think you’d been in Canada long enough to qualify for citizenship , especially working for Hit and Run where you’re working in the US most of the time . Congrats

Not sure what you mean dude I applied for Citizenship after 3 years of PR and was a sworn Citizen 6 months later, i was qualified lol