NHS, don't ever complain

Carryfast:
[Firstly I don’t ‘crave and adore the American system’ the German one would be better for us.

Strange how you think that the competition I was referring to for intensive care provision ends at the point when it’s been allocated to a patient as opposed to the whole period of that patient’s use of it.

Remind us of the magnitude of the difference in the German critical care provision v UK for just one example which I posted.Or for that matter being described as ‘’ having the most consumer orientated healthcare system in Europe’‘.’‘Patients are allowed to seek almost any type of care they wish whenever they want it’'.

The point being that it doesn’t matter whether it’s the NHS taxation funded system of the US private funded system if the jobs and the income levels needed to pay for it ain’t there.On that note unsurprisingly I’m not aware of any Union wage negotiation calling for higher incomes to pay for the cost of health care to at least the German standard.Probably because under a taxation based system the employer would say why it’s free and doesn’t cost you anything and wage demands aren’t usually if ever based on taxation levels as opposed to prices.

As I said it’s so much better to risk people’s lives in the resulting rationed health care system to maintain employers’ profitability.While the US problem is all about falling income levels,caused directly and indirectly,by US jobs being lost to cheap labour countries,making health care unaffordable.Not the way in which their health care system is paid for.

im outa here.gif