NHS, don't ever complain

Al the best Pat to yourself & family

Will speak with my uncle about life before the NHS as he was born in 1919

In recent years I have used the NHS due to bad back ( all in the health forum if you want a read ) back fractured prolapsed disc excessive wear crumbling disc so sorry to be sponging for bad back did take 30 years to find this

I also have used the NHS in recent years for other things as some may remember I fell of the back of the trailer result fractured ankle ruptured Achilles was in hospital just over a week I had excellent care a good surgeon then several trips back & intense physio all on the NHS I know it is not perfect but would rather have this than have a huge bill at the end my son broke his leg 6 MTh later was taken to another local hospital but didn’t receive the same level of care that I did although good not as good he was in a ward with 3 others 1 of them was taking no notice as he was walking around was told not to was supposed to stay in bed with leg raised but didn’t speak said he didn’t understand enough English sat up with feet down most of day this was the drain we both said he should be told to leave as was taking up a bed

Think the NHS still can learn from other countries on some things but other countries might like to look at our system & have something like it in place

Remember though the commonwealth countries & citizens can still come here & take