roping and sheeting

windrush:

pete smith:

windrush:
Well I never knew there was a Sudbury in Derbyshire Dan, I always got my road atlas’s cheaper 'cause I only needed roads north of Ashbourne on them. :laughing: Actually we have just spent five days away at Needham Market so do know where Suffolk is, and those sodding A14 works near Cambridge are a right pain in the arse! :unamused:

Pete.

Pete,
I do not believe you never knew there was a Sudury in Derbyshire? Especially when there is a prison there! Anon1

Ah, but it is a prison in name only Pete. Not many prisons have more inmates outside of its fence than inside, it’s more like a government run holiday camp really which was what it was/is known as locally. :wink: I have been in there though (with the truck) also the one at Marchington and the womans prison (Foston Hall) just down the road and that was bloody scary I can tell you! :open_mouth: I wouldn’t want any of those ‘ladies’ getting hold of me, we were not allowed out of the cab even to open the taildoor and had to keep both cab doors firmly locked with a guard walking alongside. One of our ex Tilcon drivers, later an OD, became a security guard there when he sold his truck.

Pete.

Yes Pete a right palaver ! I did half a dozen loads of bricks to Walton prison what a game,lorry didn’t fit between inner n outer gates n with crane as well ( two hopes of getting over the wall with it) surrounded by a dozen guards n there was I thinking the prisoners were locked up.cheers coomsey