roping and sheeting

Lawrence Dunbar:

kevmac47:

Punchy Dan:
You have me right on the head Denzl ,thatโ€™s me putting a sheet on in the dark wind and rain with out the assistance of a crew of loaders in a shed :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Dan, I could count on the fingers of one FOOT :smiley: the number of times I had help from the warehouse loader to sheet any of my loads. In fact if you needed a ladder for access to the top of the load it was like a game of twenty questions to find one. The most help I ever got was the loader putting the loaded pallet next to the trailer whilst I lifted the sheet onto it. Regards Kev.
Ps. The exception would be any trailer in the scheme at Kimberley Clark which they were paid to load, but quite often I had to spend time repairing their handywork.

Well said Kev, Proctor & Gambles loads allways had to be well sheeted, & In Trafford Park it was allways windy plus the rain, I f you remember the canopy was far too short when 33 footers came on the scene, Of course thats all in the past, We did it to the best of our abiltey, & Even better still we are still here to talk about it, See you you on the 29th, All gannin wheel, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: , Regards Larry.

Wish I had a โ‚ฌ for each P and G load I sheeted out of Trafford Park Larry,nice easy even loads,I think SoM record for number of Scottish loads in a day was 17,was a regular night trunk load.

David