Blood, Sweat and Broken China (the Removals thread)

JAKEY:
Great photos John :smiley: , I now had “ginga’s” Sprinter decaled up ,will post some photos later.

Gone a bit slack for my liking ! :cry: I subbed out on a 3000ft office job last Monday/Tuesday, Witney to Middleton , 3 men ■■? errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ,bloody crankey to put three men knowing most items need three men ,any how we did it ,although the other driver was racing about a bit ,night out in Lym as we ran in to traffic and could not make where I wanted to go.

Drove a DAF drawbar with out the drawbar so plenty of horses ,No radio and the night heater was crap ,o/s tyre was getting low but legal !!! “just” ,my question to the traffic manager was ,when was it last inspected ? why? when was it last inspected ? its due this week !!!1 :open_mouth: when was it last inspected ? 12 weeks ago !!! :open_mouth: why 12 weeks? that’s how long are intervals are ! on a 2007 plate rough DAF that is on Europe work ? yes ,Not good enough was my last word to him, my MAN is every ten weeks and the others every six weeks and they are looked after !!!.

Any how with me it never went over 52 as I ws on a hourly rate.

Hi Steve,
2007 Daf on Europe work…that’s an old truck to be running Europe !