Brexit, genuine question

Franglais:

Franglais:
I meant anyone who pays what is lawfully asked of them. I didn`t say or mean they had to be net contributors. Those who have been net beneficiaries are entitled to vote in the UK system, and I have no problem with that.

Carryfast:
IE,unlike you,I don’t buy the taxation/representation argument because that would mean anyone losing their job and claiming unemployment benefits for example loses their right to vote.

If the state decided the unemployed etc pay zero tax, they get to vote then! They are paying what (zero) is required.
But remember that they do pay taxes. Be it only VAT and maybe fuel or tobacco duty, that is still tax.
Those who illegally evade taxes are removing themselves from being “fully paid up members of society” and it seems to me they shouldn’t get all the benefits and rights given to those who do follow the rules.

If you’re paying in less in taxes than the benefits you take out it’s obvious that you ain’t a tax ‘payer’ in any logical sense of the word.On that note no I don’t agree with the silly idea of representation being dependent on taxation status.I do believe that a non tax paying Brit has the right to vote on issues affecting Britain like Brexit within the current rules.As opposed to an Italian MEP or an unelected EU commissioner or an EU citizen living here intending to exercise EU self determination by corrupting the Brit vote count with the intention of imposing EU rule here.Just as in the case of the immigrant Sudeten tax payer voting Czechoslovakia out of existence and into the 3rd Reich and being stopped by an ex pat free Czech fighter pilot for example who then chooses to stay here or Canada etc rather than return home.