Brexit, genuine question

Carryfast:

Franglais:
Anyone who is fully paying into the UK tax and N.I. system should IMO get the benefits of the education and NHS and a vote in the future of the UK.
Anyone who no longer resides in the UK, and pays no due taxes or NHI contributions should no longer get those benefits or get a vote.

So we’re a net contributor to the EU budget by your logic that means only those countries should get to vote in the EU parliament.While you’ve not answered the the question as to whether the Sudeten Germans had more right to ‘vote’ Czechoslovakia into the 3rd Reich than ex pat free Czechs,many of who didn’t return to the country,had to liberate it by force by fighting for the Allies.

As for ‘the vote’ no one has the right to vote a country out of existence whether domestic or foreign and anyone has the right to vote if they apply for Brit citizenship which unlike Canada and NZ is very easy to do.Which makes your whole argument moot.

I said anyone whos "fully paying into the UK" system should have a vote. I meant anyone who pays what is lawfully asked of them. I didnt say or mean they had to be net contributors. Those who have been net beneficiaries are entitled to vote in the UK system, and I have no problem with that.
So the rest of your post following that error is, as you might say,“moot”.