Which Union should I join?

albion:

robroy:

Steve66:
Been with a company for over 3 years which is non union and the strokes they’re trying to pull is frightening.

Same here mate, that combined with yes men/servile drivers accepting [zb], just makes the job one long ■■■■ take.
All these anti Union guys on here want to take note, that whether they like it or not, or whether it fits in with their opinionated views,… that drivers who have full union backing have much better conditions in this job…fact.

I can honestly say that if my lads were in a union ( and some may be for all I know, but I don’t think more than one is), that it wouldn’t make a blind bit of difference to our ts & cs.

Yeh, ok there are exceptions to that, I was speaking broadly.
It’s well known that most haulage firms today treat their drivers ranging from a necessary evil to ■■■■ on their shoes, on the other hand I have worked for 2 very good non union/no need firms that treated me very well and I reciprocated accordinglly, ‘‘Team firms’’ as opposed to ‘‘Them and us firms’’ . :bulb: Unfortunately the latter fail to see that treating their drivers that way is counter productive, in terms of you only reap what you sow. :bulb: , unless of course the drivers are dead from the neck up, and just ■■■■ up any old crap while giving 100 % to their own detriment, but are too thick to realise they’re being exploited in various degrees. :unamused: