Supervising Learner on 18t Horsebox

Retirednewbie:
Good morning All,

I’m new and old so please bear with me.
I’m retired and occasionally use the said Horsebox (Taxed as Private HGV), so when I use my driver’s card I always start a new shift, abide by the 4.5hr/45min rule and set the TACHO to rest during the day when parked waiting to go home - easy.
Now comes the difficult part, my partner wants to practice driving the box, so have told her to apply for a provisional HGV licence & a Driver’s Card, and I have checked that I have held my Class C for over 3 years, informed my insurance company and ordered the L Plates.
I understand that my card goes into the No 2 slot and hers into No 1 slot whilst she’s driving, but what Manual Entries should I carry out with her card as she works in an office M-F 9-5?
(In simplistic terms I’ve worked out that she can practice up to midday on Saturday or from 2pm Sunday to abide by the 45hr weekly rest period each week)

A diary of her office work seems to be acceptable for DVSA
As slot 2 only records POA and you are doing other work then a manual record for that needs doing

A 45 only needs to be taken every other week but make sure any payback is caught up with in time if reducing the 45