Well, I can't really say what my secret girlfriend does

Carryfast:

Wheel Nut:
As we approach the [emoji817] years, it is wise to remember that Tommy worked in the local butchers bakers greengrocers and market gardens.
The officers at the back wore nice suits and worked in the bank or insurance office. There were far fewer professional soldiers with any structured training.

The Military Service Act is probably the key turning point in that regard.Especially if/when it comes to sending someone’s daughter/sister/mother to die at the front as cannon fodder.When even the Georgian press gangs left women alone.

parliament.uk/about/living-h … scription/

How difficult can it be for the government to make a clear statement that equality,regarding women placed in front line combat service,would not apply in the case of conscription.In the absence of such a statement the issue of equality being applied to front line combat troop recruitment is a can of worms.Just as feminists calling for retirement age ‘equality’ predictably turned out to be.

Nothing wrong with pension age parity between the sexes, sir.
I would have liked to see my qualifing age dropped by 5 years!

My putting on a blonde wig and stilettos, to go on protest marches, to achieve equity, didn’t have the desired effect however.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk