Well, I can't really say what my secret girlfriend does

muckles:
As opposed to a protective instinct towards all people, regardless of gender? :confused:

Considering a lad I know was awarded a CGC for running into open ground in a fire fight to try and save his mate who’d been wounded and this type of selfless action doesn’t seem overly unusual throughout the history of wars, sometimes even to save the life of an enemy soldier.
it would seem many soldiers, especially those who have the bond that can only be forged in combat, have a protective instinct towards those they serve alongside regardless of gender.

More like the analogy of the de Caprio scene in the film Titanic where he stays in the water to provide Rose with a chance on the floating piece of wreckage.IE after the fact but still the recognition that a man should be the one to face death rather than a woman wherever possible.
In addition to the scenario of a man staying on a fast sinking ship to provide a woman with a place in or time to board a lifeboat.IE prevention still based on the idea of male protective instincts towards women.

On that note are you saying that this scenario would be no more horrific if it was a woman ( someone’s daughter/wife/sister/mother ) having been fatally wounded.If so I find that an inconceivably offensive inhuman view.While also showing the ridiculous contradiction in feminists moaning about violence towards women on one hand while being happy for them to face the violence of military combat on the other. :confused:

youtube.com/watch?v=3uV5KMG-YPM