Blocking London for brexit

I guess if I were an alien looking down on Earth from afar, attempting to make some kind of sense of Earth’s political systems of government - I’d probably think that “all things stay the same until they change”.

The more “change” is resisted - the greater the eventual change when it happens.

I’m pretty sure that five years before all the wars of Earth’s history - we had little to no idea we’d be at war five years hence.

There’s all the pretence that “change isn’t really coming, honest” where people of all political persuasions pretend that “things will go on the way they are, forever”.

The trouble with any political system once it is established, or at least thinks it is established - there is no motivation to “do things right” whatsoever.

This is evident at ALL levels of Bureaucracy in particular.

Why should they change? …but the moment voices are raised, electoral results start suggesting that “change or at least reform is desired” - then they just sink back on their feet of clay, resolutely refusing to do anything other than “business as usual”.

War has always been the “continuation of politics by other means”. Civil war has the potential to be a lot worse than World war, because without other nations getting involved as time goes on - A civil war goes on until the country is entirely destroyed, compared to a world war which ends as soon as one side surrenders.

The EU’s unyielding ways - will likely be the death of one major faction in geographic Europe. Our choice as the voting public - is to decide which side we want to be on, AND if that side is actually going to the ultimate “survivors” or not.

Merely telling the public everywhere that “You have to put up with our limp, please-no-one, political waste and drivel - because that is better than going to war ever again” - wears a bit thin in a world where the population growth is now out of control.

If People cannot make more room for themselves - then watch out! - Nature will one day do it for you, if you’re not careful!

Ever wondered why natural disasters happen to occur where they do, and never in other places?

It isn’t all about Geography - put it that way.

It doesn’t matter what nation you are, what you believe, or what you eat. It DOES matter that none of us humans can survive being killed by something we took for granted “cannot happen to US”.

“Death makes good losers of us all”.

America, China, Russia, Brazil, and India - probably have the best potential to survive this century, as it stands.

Look to these nations then, because the divided other nations, including our own - are stuck in political quicksand, and are sinking fast.

Our system doesn’t work. Change IT, or change your allegiance to one of the viable alternatives - or fall victim to the same destructive forces that have already brought down Empires like Egypt, Rome, and Byzantium. :bulb: