Past Present and in Between in Pictures (Part 1)

1970commer:

rastone:
A few certificates of the past

Bloody hell Tony, you’ve got more certificates than most of the " VEHICLE TECHNICIANS " of today, not sure about some of the dodgy looking geezers in the photos though, I thought you would have tried to out dress the tall bloke in the check sports jacket, I suppose that’s still high fashion in Uttoxeter though!!!

One thing for sure, I bet Vic in the stores would know all those parts on the table in front of you without looking in a book for the number.

My first boss wasn’t too bothered about certificates, he just wanted to know that you could fix something like this & have it back on the road for next morning, no matter what time the job came in, he was the best boss I had though, oh wait, he was the only boss I had!!!

Hope you’re keeping well my friend.

Good to hear from you Rob.Yes I’m alright but had a fall on Sunday so hurting a bit, but the last certificate I had ( I think it was the last load of ■■■■■■■■ ) was that I had passed out to be a Truck Consultant so if you want a consultation you must make an appointment at the Royal Derby !!!

Tony