Agency withholding pay due to "investigation"?

Harry Monk:
Is it just me, or is it incredibly petty for the DVSA to issue a prohibition notice to a vehicle which has no inherent roadworthiness fault but where the driver has made a simple mistake which would have been rectified in a hundredth of the time it took to write out the prohibition notice?

^^^^^^^^^^
ive been stopped numerous times and been given a prohibition for not having my abs lead plugged in. ( depending on what im up to then il usually leave it unplugged anyway)
ive often jumped up and plugged it in before theyve interrogated me which lets them catch me for a prohbition.
they usually go away and come back with two pieces of paper, for the prohibition,and the other one lifting the prohibition as the lead is now plugged in.
assuming i pass the attitude test,then mostly its a byebye mr vosa man unless theyre on a mission for something else.
all they are doing is justifying their bean counter job and once they find something with me,then ive found it helps to stop them digging and digging to find something worse… :slight_smile: