Aldi vs Lidl - Supermarket T&Cs

I’m keen to avoid umbrella fiddles - hence insist on going PAYE that should put me safely outside that, and get me accrued holiday to boot.

I’ve decided to have a shot at Aylesford North, bearing in mind my current job that ends in the middle of next week - is already based in the Aylesford area.

I think I’ll now give Aldi and Lidl a miss, because on a points-scoring system - this agency running into Aylesford South - seems to be the very acme (at face value) to what an agency will be.

If it turns out I’m wrong in judgement there, fail the assessment, fail the interview, or seriously find something about this outfit I don’t like - then I can always go back to where I came from before I went full time…

Either way, I don’t anticipate “struggling to find work” once my current contract comes to an end next week. Happy days! :slight_smile:

Thanks for your replies folks. I consider this matter now fully discussed, and closed. Special thanks to Wingnut - as I’d previously over-looked Waitrose on account of “My not shopping there” and other rather daft reasons for not considering them sooner. :blush: