Brexit and the driver shortage

hkloss1:
I’m wondering what outcome would have been if not for leave campaign false promisses and lies, thatbhave surfaced after the referendum.

…and now after the vote we are being told this:

telegraph.co.uk/technology/ … fake-news/

Russian trolls sent thousands of pro-Leave messages on day of Brexit referendum, Twitter data reveals

…and brexiters are surprised that remainers are ■■■■■■ off at our democracy being rigged.

I doubt an aledged Russian activity had much effect on the result, I think most people had made up thier mind leave or remain long before the vote.

The people you should lay the blame at for losing are those running the Remain campaign, who were so out of touch they didn’t understand that many in the country no longer trusted mainstream politicians, the global financial system and preaching celebrities, so what did they do to try and convince these people that EU membership was good for them?

They wheeled out a selection of global politicians (apparently there are no issues of outside interference when it’s a US president is telling the British people how they should vote :confused: ) global financial experts and out of touch multi millionaire celebrities, to tell the people how bad it would be,

Yes they actually thought the very same people who’ve been telling us for decades how good it will be if we just let them get on with things without to much scrutiny. :open_mouth:

Then they seem amazed that they lost, you couldn’t make it up. :laughing: