Flip flops at it again?

AndieHyde:

simcor:
In the eyes of the law it will always be the vehicle changing lane that is at fault.

Driving a left ■■■■■■ must be difficult over here but by law they should have to have side cameras or at least a fresnel lens fitted to the passenger window. This drastically cuts the chance for this to happen.

Along side all of that better education to car drivers is needed. They sit along side trucks and on between trucks far to much in a vulnerable position and yet it is always the truck driver who the onus is upon to make sure they are safe.

Howany times do you need to move out to overtake and cars sit alongside you when they can move over and allow you to move over yet ignore great big orange flashing lights in their face, it’s just common sense if someone is indicating and you can safely move over yourself to allow them to move over. Yey it seems to be severely lacking these days.

Car drivers and all types of drivers need a lot more education full stop, the driving test should weedle out those who are not competent to drive but it doesn’t.

No different to driving a right ■■■■■■ on the mainland.
And I only once squished a car in Spain.

^this

And i only squished a car in France.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk