Aldi vs Lidl - Supermarket T&Cs

wing-nut:
Lidl, Northfleet is agency and contractors only. Pay was 142.80 when I was there but I believe it’s now in the region of 150. It’s based on 12 hour shift but you quite often do more than that for same pay which is why I left.
I’m at Waitrose now, money isn’t best but benefits makes up for it and they’re looking for drivers if you’re interested.

That would be a crappy day rate for even PAYE. :open_mouth:

Thanks for the tip re Waitrose though. I assume you’re meaning Aylesford North there?

I heard they do 6 hour shifts x 6 per week, when I’d rather do 4x12 nights - but I never got the update on the current hourly rate on going in there via agency?

I’m leaving my current Employ - because the artic and night shifts have gone. I’m not looking to be forced onto early doors anywhere ever, but I’m seriously considering supermarkets now - because you can pick your own shifts, I hear… :confused:

I have no idea what “benefits” one might get though, as I don’t imagine a 10% staff discount is much use at a store where I don’t frequent for the two reasons “there ain’t one in my neighborhood” as well as the usual "I don’t like paying premium prices for the same branded products… :unamused:

I do have black strides that come below the knee now though. :stuck_out_tongue: