Audio book info

If you have ALL YOU CAN EAT data on your phone contract, then, as others suggest, you can just stream Youtube videos
all day / night long ( Cover your phone screen though - DON’T be watching videos obviously! :smiley: ) there is tons of content where it’s sufficient enough to listen to just the audio track without the video ( use your imagination :smiley: )

I like listening to old classic sitcoms like Steptoe and Son, Fawlty Towers, or stand up comedians, or if your geeky like me :smiley: there is plenty of non fiction stuff TED Talks, etc ( ANY subject! ) History, Psychology, Philosophy, Languages, Computers or whatever floats your boat! :slight_smile:

Of course you can get all the audio stuff including sitcoms from the library ( Do libraries still exist? :smiley: ) if you prefer!

Lastly, don’t forget the millions of free podcasts online… just search: {Your subject} + Free podcast and you’ll be overwhelmed
at what is available. Download a free podcast app to your phone first. I recommend ‘Podcast Addict’ ‘Stitcher’ or ‘Podbean’ I’ve used those and there all great!

Happy Listening!