Lichfield brdge today

Just been on news, somebody has bashed Lichfield bridge,

Insert photo here…

Ta Dar!

Rich262:
Ta Dar!

See why he’s hit that poorly marked 14ft bridge [emoji6][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Flipping heck, another one !!! Why are these to§§ers allowed behind the wheel■■? I wouldn’t let him play with my sons Tonker Toy !!!

Didn’t see that poorly marked bridge… gee wizz no words

That was a Archibold move of him, maybe he’s auditioning to become a Stobart driver

You’ve got to blame the employers for buying such tall trailers.

On the plus side the drag coefficient has been vastly reduced so it will save ■■■■ loads of fuel

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

The trouble is that DVSA will nick him for excessive rear overhang, you solve one problem only to create another.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

El Deano:

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Obviously the driver didn’t see that.

£10 an hour merchants get what they pay for :laughing:

waddy640:

+1… 4.0m,. Tops.

biggriffin:

waddy640:

+1… 4.0m,. Tops.

I think you’ve got to blame the employers for employing numpties, that don’t realise that a tall trailer wont go under a small bridge !!!

pierrot 14:

biggriffin:

waddy640:

+1… 4.0m,. Tops.

I think you’ve got to blame the employers for employing numpties, that don’t realise that a tall trailer wont go under a small bridge !!!

I blame the railways for building the bridges too low. :wink: _

They should’ve put all roads over the railways that’ll do away with bridges getting hit :smiley:

Then they’ll miss the bridge completely and land on a train. There’s no stopping 'em you know.

Daveyandbev:
Didn’t see that poorly marked bridge… gee wizz no words

Yes there is. It says Low Bridge.
Sorry couldn’t resist lol

Sent from the world we live in

bald bloke:
They should’ve put all roads over the railways that’ll do away with bridges getting hit :smiley:

About 15yrs ago I did some part time work for a company in Colchester. One of his sons drivers decided the train line was better the the road going over it. Closed the London- Norwich line for recovery. Driver was running bent as well.