The new Doctor Who

Stood in the queue at Lloyds other day.They have a big tv screen in most branches playing those cheesy,patronising…‘life moments’ on a loop.You know the type of thing,tearful mother hugging son leaving home for uni.Second scene,first family house move…feet up on packing cases,warm beverages to hand.third-couple hugging in pigeon infested city square-caption-“He said yes” :exclamation: Fourth-child dangling twix linked couples hands,radiant smile on fizzog and finally corporate woman juggling smart phone walking down Cheyne walk or suchlike, London turpike.
Only thing is uni mum and dad are of Nubian stock,ditto family moving home.Couple in city square, both blokes.Childs ‘mothers’.?.wimmin :exclamation: and corporate -careerist bint with hectic social life?.. Persian by the looks of it.

Oh,a token white dizzy, old bird was thrown in for balance you understand :exclamation: I found it all completely nauseating and complained to a clerk of millennial vintage.Got short-shrift from her.That was the disturbing bit,a totally culturally disenfranchised robot-programmed response as standard.I left feeling,not like Albert Steptoe on one of his famous rants :laughing: just shocked at the in- your- face,no doubt Tavistock- Institute sponsored, perception- engineering, display on show that day tbh.

Why anyone subjects themselves to crud like Dr bloody Who is beyond my comprehension,but i’ll wager there will be a Mohammed Bond by the end of the decade :confused: