Manual Entry problem.

tachograph:

dieseldog999:
do not do manual entries ever. no requirement ever to do so,so dont do them .simples.

Coming into the new drivers forum and deliberately posting misinformation that could get a driver prosecuted is a new low even for you :unamused:

Article 34 of regulation 165/2014 makes it a legal obligation to manually enter any work that could not be recorded automatically by the tachograph.

Weather drivers bother with manual entries or not is up-to them, personally I couldn’t care less either way, but you seem obsessed with telling people, including new drivers who may believe your bull[zb], that there’s no requirement to do any, maybe just posting correct information and letting them decide for themselves might be a better option than deliberately posting bull[zb] that could bring them and their companies to the attention of the DVSA :unamused:

Perhaps you should stick to banging on about multiple account holders like you have for the past couple of years :unamused:

Thanks tachograph. I tell all my drivers this and yet they still persist with the myth that it doesn’t have to be done.
I have printed off the relevant article and it shall be posted on my notice board!

Thanks again
R2R