How best to deal with non paying passengers

m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ … 0282170113
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Think he let them off in Verne :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

it a log into fachache so not for me though sounds promising.

dailymail.co.uk/news/articl … ot-UK.html

Daily mail reporting the story.

Some may find this more offensive than face ache!

Nite Owl:
British trucker films migrants begging to stop because he's not UK-bound | Daily Mail Online

Now the crap could hit the fan for this driver, when the right on liberal lefties get hold of this, and start making noises…these poor ‘‘refugees’’ etc etc. :unamused:
Driving while knowingly carrying two benefits…sorry ‘‘asylum’’, seekers on the back of an open truck, bad press for his firm which they won’t like (although it is ■■■■ funny :laughing: )

Glad it still happens! I lost count of the number of migrants I transported the ‘wrong’ way in North Africa. The ones who cut their way into my trailer without checking my destination often ended up many hours south in places like Fez or Casablanca. The criminal damage caused loss of mega bucks and countless lost hours/days every time they did it. No sympathy. Robert

robroy:

Nite Owl:
British trucker films migrants begging to stop because he's not UK-bound | Daily Mail Online

Now the crap could hit the fan for this driver, when the right on liberal lefties get hold of this, and start making noises…these poor ‘‘refugees’’ etc etc. :unamused:
Driving while knowingly carrying two benefits…sorry ‘‘asylum’’, seekers on the back of an open truck, bad press for his firm which they won’t like (although it is [zb] funny :laughing: )

My first thoughts were, h’ell get crucified for knowingly driving with an insecure load.

I’m off to give my head a wobble because although I should find this funny, I fear for the driver.

I once had 2 chancers in the back of my box trailer at the Fox at Colsterworth through the night, they got in got out and ■■■■ ed off. :smiling_imp:
I often wish I’d had the balls to get out that night, and lock the ■■■■ s in and take them to Calais, but I was not sure how many were there, … or they could have been carrying knives (big lad, reasonably brave…but not ■■■■ stupid :bulb: )
Would loved to have seen their faces at the other end, plus it was snowing that night and they would have been blue. :smiley:

top oinions there for the driver though i can see it going the same way as that flipflop truckie that swerved at them heading into calais.
the only way that video could have been better was if he emptied his pish bottle out of the window. :slight_smile:

People smuggler transports illegal immigrants into the Netherlands, then posts video evidence using his real name on Facebook

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

He should get a pride of Britain for that…

Also do the immigration dept pay him for taking migrants away, it’s an extra drop.

dieseldog999:
the only way that video could have been better was if he emptied his pish bottle out of the window. :slight_smile:

:laughing: :laughing:

Driver is a legend. Wonder if they give him a good uber rating for that ride

I did comment that he would’ve got top marks if he’d have filled the bucket with at least 20 of them…

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Brilliant :laughing:

robroy:

In the sun today the headline was “Terrified asylum seekers beg driver to stop his lorry” while the story states he “refused to stop to let them off”.

The-Snowman:

robroy:

In the sun today the headline was “Terrified asylum seekers beg driver to stop his lorry” while the story states he “refused to stop to let them off”.

Except they wouldn’t have been terrified if they were heading up the M20, best thing for 'em

How sad, just shows the mentality of some truck drivers.