Anyone work for TNT or fedex?

Mazzer2:

SouthEastCashew:
They certainly don’t bully me into leaving it later to brake for junctions and roundabouts anyway by being 2inches from my back. If they go into the back of me it won’t be me at fault.

I think your being a bit extreme they ain’t that bad [emoji23][emoji23]

He isn’t any time the M6 is shut at night follow them up the diversion regular jumping of red lights overtaking on roundabouts and dangerous overtaking ,do enjoy watching them fighting their way up the diversion only to pass them all once back on the M6, as was proved with the M1 crash most of them drive like complete dicks.
[/quote]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1
once your queued up to come off wherever then theyre always lane hopping in and out to scratch 20 yards or so,then back to wherever they were 2 mins later.
its just so rewarding coming up to the diversion as far as can be gambled,look for a wifey in a car,take the nose off of her and get into the lane you want to be in,flicking the happy button onto break,chugging through it all at a moderate pace,and taking the elbows off every last one of them as soon as your back on the motorway again.